Portland, Oregon is walking towards a state of a golden opportunity by using the long summer sun and existing and new solar incentives available only to Portlanders as early as 2020.
People considering installing solar systems in their houses must note that they will enjoy federal solar tax credit. This credit pays for 30% of the total system cost, owing to which people need to cover only the remaining 70% of the price. However, with the decrement of this federal tax credit from 30% to 22%, are the solar panels still worth installing in 2019?
Living in a 100% solar powered home is an environmental dream with a tiny carbon footprint. Ideally, the amount of power produced is adequate to support your current power consumption lifestyle. With the development of energy efficient appliances and consumption conscious programming, modern technology has made that dream a potential reality….
Installing solar panels on your home or business is the best way to save money. However, estimating the cost of going solar varies per project because each home and business has a set of their own unique structure. To get a ballpark estimate, we suggest you to follow the same 6 step process Sunbridge Solar consultants use to estimate…